Thursday, July 01, 2010

I ♥ Nalgene!


I love the Nalgene bottle company. They make BPA free, plastic drinking bottles, right here in the good ol' U.S. of A. So they should be lead free, too. I've used their bottles for chemicals, when I worked in a lab, and I currently use their bottles for water on the go, or even around the house.

I love their bottles. I love that at the end of the day, I don't have a whole bunch of bottles to pick up from my car and find a recycle bin for. I love that they are made in the U.S.A. I love that they are BPA free. I love that they are unbreakable, within reason. (As they are indeed, breakable.) My favorite thing about them is that they don't have that plastic odor and taste that leeches into water, altering the clean taste of water. I could sell these! Even though their bottles are on the expensive side, I don't mind paying the extra bucks for these great bottles.

Most recently though, I love Nalgene, for their outstanding customer service. One of my bottles had a flip-top cap that leaked a little drip, if the bottle wasn't right side up. So on Monday, I found their comment page and told them about my issue. That same day, I received two emails, one from someone who forwarded the message and one from someone who said they'd send out a new cap right away. Right away, indeed! I received my new cap, free of charge, in the mail Wednesday. I don't think I've ever experienced such efficient customer service! Way to go, Nalgene.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I think I will buy a bottle now just because of this. Awesome shot too.

    ReplyDelete