Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Pin Chasin'

Last Friday, the kids got to try their hand at bowling for the first time. I think they did pretty well, especially considering they could barely pick up the ball. Sarah joined us, and I was glad to have the company of an adult. The kids were pretty excited to see her, too. They know her as "Sarah, the lady with 'all the dogs'."

A little bit after we started to bowl, the alley (Pin Chasers) started something called Casual Cyber Bowling, which is basically cyber bowling during daylight hours. Funny name, though. They had a good mix of classic songs playing, which I will take any day, over pop music. And it was a nice, smoke-free environment. Anyhow, it was hard to get any decent photos in the terrible lighting, but that didn't matter all that much, because we had such a good time. At least, Miss Hello Kitty had a good time- When it was her turn. You know kids- If they're not having fun, no one is.



Music: Meteor Shower and Hello Seattle; Owl City (Ocean Eyes)

1 comment:

  1. OMG that came out great!!! I love it! Really was fun reliving the day :) I want to go again sometime when I get back in town. I'm very impressed with the pictures, they did NOT look near that good on the camera.

    ReplyDelete