Thursday, June 24, 2010

Assembled!

I put together the wardrobe today, and while doing so, I was happy to discover that it was Made in Poland, not China, much to my surprise. It's fulfilling its purpose at this very moment.


From Drop Box

In other unimportant news, I am über happy to have found my favorite pair of sunglasses, which I misplaced a few weeks ago. I've been using my back-up pair in the meantime, but those tend to induce horrible migraines, so I am thrilled to find my old stand-by (Even if the lenses are pretty scratched up). I have the most difficult time buying sunglasses, because either the bridge hurts my nose or my eyelashes scrape against lens. Anyway, so happy.


From Drop Box

And my mom introduced me to some new yogurt. Wallaby Organic. The flavor's vanilla bean- my fave, and it says it's Creamy Australian Style, whatever that means... It's not actually Australian at all though- It hails from Napa County, CA. But it's delicious and even has little specks of vanilla bean, and I find that to be a nice touch.


From Drop Box

1 comment:

  1. Product reviews! Sweet.

    Oh and what an awful problem to have... such long lashes that they don't fit under sunglasses... you poor thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete