Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking back to move forward.

I have been working on a website for my photography, since I would love to make money from what I love to do (and also since I'm unemployed and seemingly unemployable). Unfortunately, building the site, I find myself very stumped as to what content to add. A lot of the photography I have worked on or should I say, take pride in, actually lies within some hard drives that are currently housed in a dead PC. I need to get one of those drop-in hard drive reader thingys, ASAP. (Well, I really wish my old PC would just come back to life for me, especially since I had just dropped some major RAM into it, before it died.)

I just feel I haven't been inspired lately and need some sort of creative kick in the butt. Perhaps losing Photoshop to my dead PC, kinda killed the whole enjoyment of shooting/editing, because I have had to start from scratch- Learning a new, less expensive program which I'm now realizing, I haven't even opened in several months. I remember so many days where I would come back from a day of shooting and not even wait a moment to upload my photos and start editing. Not the case anymore.

I need Photoshop. That's what it boils down to. Now to come up with funds and a plan...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Gary can help you revive your PC if you ask him really nicely ;) and feed him. Boys like food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That they do. It's the way to their hearts I've heard. Well, maybe I'll come over and cook something delicious for you and him, one of these days. I think it needs a new power supply or something, but I am not the expert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free! Bring on the food.

    ReplyDelete