Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy, busy.

It's been pretty busy around here. This week is my church's Vacation Bible School (VBS) week and I am a lucky volunteer. For 5 year old boys. 24 of them. Holy moly! We were expecting around 10, and while it's a blessing to have the number so multiplied, it's a little much. I mean, A LOT much. These boys are absolutely nuts! Boys are boys, and 24, five-year-olds, well... That's a whole new ballgame. I've become a wrangler of sorts, and yes, I had to bust out the "mom voice" a few times to get their attention. They have potential, at moments, but sometimes having them sit through long stories is just a little too much. Hopefully, things will flow a little more smoothly, tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Ugh. Not only am I on nutty-kid-patrol, but I've also got to show up to court, almost immediately after VBS! I loathe going to court and don't wish it upon anyone- Especially for a divorce. My advice is, if in doubt- Don't get married. Red flags are just that. Don't ignore them! And don't be foolish enough to think that puttin' a ring on it, will change anything. It won't. So just make sure you take care of those red flags, before putting your John Hancock on that piece of paper. It might just be a piece of paper, but it sure is hard to get rid of...

On another note, I've been trying to put together some vids, and get some pics up here, but being so busy hasn't really allowed me the time to do so. Hopefully I can get to it, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment