Saturday, July 17, 2010

What a week. Random updates.

So this week almost ate me alive, as I had yet another temporary hearing, and an appointment with a Parent Coordinator. Two unwanted trips downtown, is just plain, unpleasant. That is, of course, in addition to V.B.S., with the those 20+ silly, five year old boys, all week long. Now I have a ton of pics to go through for church. Hopefully there will be a few good ones to throw into the mix.

I still have been meaning to make an Independence Day post, but that just hasn't come together as I'd hoped. Maybe one day- I'm already way late.

Since being on the South Beach, I have been enjoying some decent, though not decadent foods, like omelets, salads, etc. The only problem is, I don't feel completely satiated. Therefore, I've been feeling a little weak, and therefore, working out seems to be a harder to attain goal, than I'd anticipated. I don't believe I have lost any weight yet, but my appetite has certainly shrunk. Oh, what I would kill, for a sandwich or some rice... Or better yet, a caramel Frappuccino.

I heard recently from a friend, that a former co-worker of mine has been out of work with cancer. It's so sad, how that can strike so suddenly and even in people who are seemingly healthy. I called her and she seemed to want prayer more than visitors, so I will honor that request and do just that. I wish there was more I could do.

On a much happier note, a plan has come together, as I am now the owner of the beloved softwares: Photoshop and LightRoom. And they're legit. Woot! And I also happened upon this sweet Bamboo Fun to create on! Now I just need to capture some cool photographs. Maybe this business thing will happen for me, one day. Call me if you want some photography done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment